Sail Intro Charter . 7 days
T H E P E R F E C T C O M B I N A T I O N O F A D V E N T U R E, L U X U R Y A N D N A T U R E.
The perfect introduction to sailing and the Azores - A one week sailing holiday on the island of Terceira.
Guests live on the yacht and are introduced slowly to the world of sailing, making this the ideal sailing trip for beginners.
We explore the sailing grounds around the island and travel for as far and as long as our guests desire, while making adventure stops along the route for swimming, canoeing, SUP, snorkelling and much more.
As well as the exciting sailing trips, there is also time for guests to explore the beautiful island of Terceira. We will pre order your car rental, book your guided excursions or give you detailed directions to make it easy to find exactly where to go and what to do, including documentation (hiking tracks, island maps etc).
Experience the Atlantic Ocean with all its natural beauty; diving, whale watching, swimming with dolphins, sea turtles and the incredible wildlife of the ocean as nature intended, or choose from hiking, golf or private guided tours.
DISTANCE IN KM FROM TERCEIRA ISLAND
Fuel consumption approx. 8 litres per hour (€10,40). Travel times in hours based on average motor speed of 7 knots.
The hours indicated are based on motoring, if there is no wind.
While it is our intention to adhere to the charter as described, there is a certain amount of flexibility built into the itinerary and on occasion it may be necessary, or desirable to make alterations due to our style of travel and the regions we visit. Travel can be unpredictable as all Sailing holidays packages are subject to prevailing weather conditions and the skippers approval for a safe, reliable, and fun sailing holiday experience.
Spring/Autumn Season: May and October . Summer Season: June, July, August and September
Spring / Autumn Season
Occupation with 4 passengers €1,150.00 p.p.
Occupation with 4 passengers €1,450.00 p.p.
For safety reasons not suitable for children under 12 years.
Info & FAQS
- Professional crew, Captain & Stewardess (Pete & Eve)
- Transfers from Terceira Airport to the Marina and back
- Preparation of breakfast and light meals when at sea
- Home port Praia da Vitória Marina fees
- Bedlinen & bath towels
- Cleaning and final cleaning
- WIFI where a connection is available
- Snorkelling equipment, canoe, SUP (stand up paddle board)
- Insurance to cover the Portuguese legislation
- The hours indicated are based on motoring, if there is no wind
- We have calculated enough time in our programme to discover each island and make adventure stops on the sea for swimming, canoeing, SUP, snorkelling and other activities.
- When on land, we make reservations for you in the local restaurants, a great way to discover the local gastronomy. On sailing days, a light meal will be served on board.
- We will pre order your car rental, book your guided excursion or give you detailed directions where to go and what to do, including documentation (hiking tracks, island maps etc)
- Other Marinas - fees per day for the yacht ca. €23.00 (prices subject to change)
- Fuel, in case there is no wind
- Food and drinks - we have a “yacht kitty” which guests pay in to, to cover costs (the crew will undertake the necessary shopping and preparation of the food)
- On board, the crew is catered for by the “yacht kitty”
- Visits to restaurants, car rental, excursions, admission fees etc