Red Bull Cliff Diving . 7 days
EVENT 2020 CANCELLED
PRE-RESERVATIONS FOR 2021 ARE ACCEPTED
Watch the top Cliff Divers in the world with the best seat in the house, on board our yacht during this unforgettable experience. Transfer from the Airport of Terceira to the Marina on the island where you will board the stunning 2019 yacht, the Elan Impression 50, the largest touristic sailing yacht in the Azores. On board, bedlinen, bath towels and cleaning are all included. We prepare breakfast for you and during sailing days, light meals are served on board. When on land, reservations in local restaurants are made for guests to be able to discover the local gastronomy first hand. Our experience of the local islands and sailing conditions have allowed us to calculate the times based on motoring when there is no wind and the itinerary has been designed to allow every guest the opportunity to explore the islands, the culture, heritage, nature and traditions with plenty of time to also be able to relax. Also included in the trip is the chance to make adventure stops at sea, ideal for swimming, canoeing, snorkelling and much more. We will pre order your car rental, book your guided excursions or give you detailed directions to make it easy to find exactly what you are looking for or what to do, including documentation (hiking tracks, island maps etc). Choose from hiking, golf, diving, private guided tours, whale watching, swimming with dolphins and much more. Your itinerary is only limited by your imagination!
Experience the Atlantic Ocean with all it’s natural beauty and observe dolphins, whales, sea turtles and the incredible wildlife of the ocean as nature intended.
Arrival on Terceira
island, transfer from
the Airport to the
Marina, welcome on
Discover the island
of Terceira (hiking,
whale watching, golf,
Sailing day from Terceira
to São Miguel
ca. 15 hours
Red Bull Cliff Diving
Watch the best divers
in the world from the
privileged spot on the yacht, right in front of
Discover the island of São Miguel
Trip from São Miguel to Terceira
90nm/167km ca. 15 hours
DISTANCE IN NAUTICAL MILES FROM TERCEIRA ISLAND
Fuel consumption approx. 6 litres per hour (fuel ca.€1.20). Travel times in hours based on average motor speed of 6 knots.
The hours indicated are based on motoring, if there is no wind.
While it is our intention to adhere to the route described above, there is a certain amount of flexibility built into the itinerary and on occasion it may be necessary, or desirable to make alterations due to our style of travel and the regions we visit, travel can be unpredictable as all Sailing holidays packages are subject to prevailing weather conditions and the skippers approval for a safe, reliable, and fun sailing holiday experience.
Occupation with max. 4 passengers
€5,800 for the yacht including Skipper & Hostess
For safety reasons not suitable for children under 12 years.
Info & FAQS
- Professional crew, Captain & Stewardess (Pete & Eve)
- Transfers from Terceira Airport to the Marina and back
- Preparation of breakfast and light meals when at sea
- Home port Praia da Vitória Marina fees
- Bedlinen & bath towels
- Cleaning and final cleaning
- WIFI where a connection is available
- Snorkelling equipment, canoe, SUP (stand up paddle board)
- Insurance to cover the Portuguese legislation
- The hours indicated are based on motoring, if there is no wind
- We have calculated enough time in our programme to discover each island and make adventure stops on the sea for swimming, canoeing, SUP, snorkelling and other activities.
- When on land, we make reservations for you in the local restaurants, a great way to discover the local gastronomy. On sailing days, a light meal will be served on board.
- We will pre order your car rental, book your guided excursion or give you detailed directions where to go and what to do, including documentation (hiking tracks, island maps etc)
- Other Marinas - fees per day for the yacht ca. €23.00 (prices subject to change)
- Fuel, in case there is no wind (ca. €1.20 per litre)
- Food and drinks - we have a “yacht kitty” which guests pay in to, to cover costs. The crew will undertake the necessary shopping and preparation of the food (ca. €100.00 per week/person)
- On board, the crew is catered for by the “yacht kitty”
- Visits to restaurants, car rental, excursions, admission fees etc